Win Back My Spanish Deposit
Did you lose money on an off plan Spanish property that was never built?
Did you know that you can recover your deposit?
The Spanish High Court ruled in December 2015 that Spain’s banks are liable to refund deposits made on unfinished properties that were paid from their accounts.
Am I Eligible to Make a Claim?
- Did you place a deposit on a property that was not completed?
- Do you have a copy of your original purchase contract?
- Do you have proof of your deposit being paid?
Based on your answers it’s very likely that you could win your deposit back. You are eligible to make a claim.
Please fill in your details for a free, no obligation phone call with David Fuster:
Gillian and David Shackshaft, from Doncaster, invested £30,000 (€34,600) in an off plan country club property near Mojacar, Spain. “It sounded perfect, but it was too good to be true,” says Gillian.
Gillian continues, “We thought it was all gone. We thought it was all lost.” Fuster & Associates have so far been able to recover two payments of £12,000 (€13,800) and £14,000 (€16,100).
Mr & Mrs Burns made two off plan stage payments to the developer HUMA, for a property in Cuevas del Almanzora, in Almeria, Spain. Both deposits were for significant amounts, totally approximately £62,000 (€70,000).
Their money was not returned when the developer failed to fulfill its contractual obligations. Fuster & Associates recovered both of the deposits, plus the accumulated interest and legal fees.
We Promise You:
- Transparency and accountability every step of the way
- ‘No Win, No Fee’
- ‘No Litigation Costs Guarantee’
- Over 100 cases won
- 100% success rate
- Will get your money back, with nothing to lose
- Security that you will not be ripped off or let down
- A trusted and reliable lawyer, who does not look to make money through your pain