FUSTER CONSULTING, S.L., reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, information related to the sector or of interest to the entity. Any modification to be carried out will be made available, with the required notice, so that the complete content of these modifications can be made known.
• RESPONSIBLE BODY
Dealing with data of a personal nature is the responsibility of;
FUSTER CONSULTING, S.L.
With an address at Avenida de La Libertad, 301 – 1ª planta P.6 CP 30710 Los Alcázares (Murcia). Tel: (+34 968575650) and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• WHY INFORMATION IS GATHERED
Information of a personal nature is gathered via the different forms and documents which belong to FUSTER CONSULTING, S.L., and made available to users, so as to be able to manage and deal with requests for information, doubts, complaints, commendations, or suggestions made as regards the publications or any other services or work, acts or events lent, offered, endorsed and/or sponsored by FUSTER CONSULTING, S.L.,
• CONSERVATION PERIODPersonal data provided will be conserved for the time legally stipulated or as long as the interested party does not request for this information to be deleted and he is entitled to do so.
• LEGITIMATIONFUSTER CONSULTING, S.L., is legitimised to deal with personal data, based on the consent given by the interested party for one or more of the specific needs as set out in article 6.1 a) of the General regulations of personal data protection.
• ACCURACY OF DATASo that the data submitted to our files, whether computerised or on paper, always reflects the true situation of information submitted, every effort will be made to keep these up to date. With this in mind, the User must make any changes necessary, either directly if he is empowered to do so himself, or by informing the area or department in question at FUSTER CONSULTING, S.L.
• RECIPIENTSThird parties will not be informed of or given personal data unless doing this is necessary for the development, control and compliance with the objectives regulated by law.
• USERS’ RIGHTSThe owner of the personal data, in any case, may exercise his right, as set out in the General Register of Data Protection (Spanish acronym RGPD), which are:
• Right to access his personal data,
• Right to request for it to be rectified or eliminated,
• Right to request for its use to be limited,
• Right to oppose it being used,
• Right to the portability of data
The interested party may exercise these rights in writing, with a copy of his ID/passport attached, and sending it to the following address: FUSTER CONSULTING, S.L., Avenida de La Libertad, 301 – 1ª planta P.6 CP 30710 Los Alcázares (Murcia), Spain. Which of these rights the user wishes to exercise must be specified.
• SECURITY MEASURESFinally, FUSTER CONSULTING, S.L., informs that all legally required technical and organisational measures will be taken in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data and therefore preventing it being altered, lost, used without authorisation; keeping in mind the condition of the technique, the costs of applying it and the type, its scope, the context and the objective of dealing with the data, as well as the probability risks and the varying seriousness associated with dealings carried out.